CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 7 June 2009

In my mind . . . .

I've been thinking lately, how important is love and friendship. Most people say friendship is very important and yes I admit it too. Friends are the one who are going to be next to you all the time. But then, I have another thought. There are times when you should leave your friends behind.

Talking about love, some people, I mean teenagers, they see things very clear. They've planned what kind of person they wanted and some might already have their chosen one. I've heard this once from a teacher of mine, he said "as a teenager, now is the time for you to find a partner"
and again, I agree with his opinion. Some may say, we teenagers should focus more on our studies. Nowadays, at the mall, beach, cinema, you could see teenagers are holding hands with their partner, kissing each other and those things are the common thing for Bruneian teenagers.

To have problem choosing between friendship and love sucks! I know it is hard to choose. Some people just can't sit still seeing someone or their friend happy. They will do their best to destroy the relationship. Spamming their friends blog, some set up like hire someone who is kinda hot to seduce the boyfriend or the girlfriend, spreading bad rumors and etc.
Those kind of people are the one you should keep your distance. They look innocent but inside they suck. They are shits which are often cursed by people. I guess they just can't find their own happiness.

Despite all the bad things I've said about friendship, to trust your partner isn't always the right thing to do.
There are times when you should believe in your friends. Loyalty isn't the easiest thing to do. Life as a teenager is not easy, we are facing a lot of things. Loyalty is one of them.
Choosing a partner wisely is very important. Not just through the appearance but through the heart. I have plenty of love experience and I'm willing to share one of them.
Last two years, a girl added my email. I accepted the request and tried to know her. We talked to each for hours. She became my girlfriend on the same day I knew her. She was so sweet and kind. But then our relationship didn't last long. We were together just for 3 days. We realized we have nothing in common so we decided to end it.
Well, my point is do take time to know and choose a partner.

0 comments:

Diri Ku =D

My photo
I'm 16 years old. was born on the 12th December. still young. with the power of youth i swear i will kick your ass if you make fun of me!!!

Blabliblu